Bideford Parsonage Museum
784 Bideford Road, Route 166, Bideford, PE  C0B 1J0

A Provincially Designated Heritage Place, built in 1878 in the Maritime Vernacular style. The museum demonstrates examples of window hood mouldings, finials, column supports and bargeboards. This boarding house of L.M. Montgomery during 1894-95 when she taught school in this community, contains period furnishings. Books by and about this famous Island author, along with items and art crafted by local artisans, are available for sale.

Email: [email protected]


Phone: 902-831-3133

Seasonal: June-Sept
June-Aug: Daily 9am-5pm
July & Aug: Wed 9am-7pm
Sept: Daily 10am-4pm, Oct by appointment
Admission: Adults $5, Students $2.50

View or Request a Printed Copy of the Arts & Heritage Trail Guide!
Click Here