The Museum is contained in the old Callbeck's building which housed one of the last of the country stores, providing all aspects of commerce to the area from 1899 to 1991. Over two floors, it displays a large collection of artifacts relating to the social history of the general Bedeque area, with exhibits on the Loyalist settlement of the area in 1784, on the culture of the Mi'kmaq, on Callbecks Store, and on the Borden ferry service, which ran from 1917 to 1997.
Email: [email protected]
June 18-Sept 1: Tues-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm, Closed Mon
Sept 8-Oct 13: Sun only 1pm-4pm
Admission: $5 Adults, $4 Seniors & Students